IMPRISON TRAITOR TRUMP.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Roy's Boots, Trigger's Horseshoes


Having mentioned Grauman’s Chinese Theater last week, perhaps it be-hooves us to note one of its many famous cement autographs, Roy Rogers and Trigger. Not only do we get Roy’s boot prints, but Trigger’s horseshoe prints, and the imprint of Roy’s six-shooter. Also, most other signers in cement at this auspicious sidewalk autograph book have not been so fastidious as to leave us the actual date. The King of the Cowboys was one thorough hombre.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cool photo--I think I missed that one when I was at Grauman's--you're right, it's one of the best.

Jacqueline T. Lynch said...

Hi, John. As I recall Roy's hands were very large. I'm assuming that was Roy signing for Trigger. I can't recall if any other animals got representation on the Grauman's cement-of-fame.

Related Products