IMPRISON TRAITOR TRUMP.

Sunday, November 7, 2021

Ann Blyth to be Honored at the Coronado Island Film Festival November 2021

 

Ann Blyth will be honored with the Legacy Award at the Coronado Island Film Festival, California, which is celebrating its sixth anniversary.  The dates of the festival are November 10-14, 2021.

See this article in the Coronado Eagle and Journal, and have a look here at this link to the festival website for details, and an online version of the official program (turn to page 22 for the bio on Ann).

Congratulations to Ann Blyth on this well-deserved tribute to her stellar career!

*********************

For more on the movie, and her career, have a look at my book on Ann's career -- Ann Blyth: Actress. Singer. Star.

eBook edition (Amazon)


print edition available at Amazon and also my Etsy shop.


Also available in eBook at:




For more on my other books and plays, please see my website: JacquelineTLynch.com 

2 comments:

Caftan Woman said...

Marvelous news!

Jacqueline T. Lynch said...

Indeed. I love to see tributes paid. I hope an honorary Oscar is suggested.

Related Products