IMPRISON TRAITOR TRUMP.

Friday, December 11, 2020

Books for Holiday Gift-Giving!

I'd like to thank Ruth Kerr of Silver Screenings for reviewing my latest book, Hollywood Fights Fascism, which you can read here.  If you haven't become a regular reader of Silver Screenings yet, do have a look at this wonderful blog devoted to classic films.

As the holiday season is upon us, I'll just take this moment for another plug for Hollywood Fights Fascism, as well as my other classic film-themed books for those of you searching for something to interest that loved one of yours who loves old movies, may or may not live in the past, spends sick days with TCM all day long, and whose DVD and VHS collection of old films is threatening to take over the whole house.

Here's some links to make your shopping for that peculiar person a little easier:


Hollywood Fights Fascism
(eBook):

Amazon

Apple

Kobo

Barnes & Noble

PRINT BOOK  - Amazon

My Etsy shop

--------------------


Ann Blyth: Actress. Singer. Star.
(eBook)

Amazon (on sale - half price!)

Apple

Kobo

Barnes & Noble

PRINT BOOK - Amazon

Barnes & Noble

My Etsy shop


AUDIOBOOK - Amazon  (narrated by actress Toni Lewis)




----------------------------


Movies in Our Time: Hollywood Mirrors and Mimics the Twentieth Century
(eBook)

Amazon

Apple

Kobo

Barnes & Noble

PRINT BOOK - Amazon

Barnes & Noble

My Etsy shop

------------------------------


Calamity Jane in the Movies
- (eBook only)

Amazon




----------------------------------

And finally, a plug for my dear twin brother's book of cartoons (for the normal person on your shopping list) - 

Arte Acher's Falling Circus, now in paperback here at Amazon!










Happy Hanukkah and Merry Christmas!  

2 comments:

Silver Screenings said...

Thanks for the shout-out, Jacqueline, and thanks also for the links to your other publications. I don't know how Movies in Our Time escaped my notice, but I'll be downloading it this weekend.

Jacqueline T. Lynch said...

Thanks so much, Ruth. You're very kind. I hope you enjoy it!

Related Products