IMPRISON TRAITOR TRUMP.

Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Anniversaries, time marches on.


A couple of anniversaries this week:  the 16th anniversary of Another Old Movie Blog, and most poignant for many of us, the first anniversary of the passing of our dear friend and classic movie blogger, Paddy Nolan-Hall, aka The Caftan Woman.  I think of her often, especially but not only while watching classic films.

Thank you, if I don't say it enough, not only to readers of this blog but to all other classic film bloggers for being a wonderful, special family.

Here are some past posts about The Caftan Woman:

Another Old Movie Blog: The Caftan Woman Blogathon -- NOW SHOWING

Another Old Movie Blog: The Case of Charlie Chan and The Caftan Woman

Another Old Movie Blog: Patricia Nolan-Hall, a.k.a. The Caftan Woman - Requiescat in Pace

Another Old Movie Blog: Paddy Nolan-Hall, a.k.a. The Caftan Woman

Another Old Movie Blog: A Canadian's Perspective: A Visit from Paddy Nolan-Hall

Visit Paddy's own blog, The Caftan Woman, here.

4 comments:

Terence Towles Canote said...

I remembered the anniversary of Paddy's death this week. I miss her. I still expect to see a new blog post or a new comment on my blog from her! I didn't know that this week marked Another Old Movie Blog's anniversary! Happy anniversary!

Jacqueline T. Lynch said...

Thank you, Terence. Yes, I miss Paddy very much, still, and think of her often. I miss her comments.

Realweegiemidget Reviews said...

Lovely tribute, still miss her presence and unconditional support for us all.

Jacqueline T. Lynch said...

Thank you, and well said. I know many in the classic film blogging community miss her very much.

Related Products