IMPRISON TRAITOR TRUMP.

Thursday, April 11, 2019

Selling my books at the Easthampton Book Fest!


Join me at the 5th annual Easthampton Book Fest where I'll be selling my books in the Literary Marketplace with a host of other writers in this town-wide cultural event.



The date is Saturday, April 13th, from noon to 5 p.m. at the Eastworks  building on 116 Pleasant Street, Easthampton, Massachusetts.  

A variety of other activities and vendors will be located also at the Cottage Street Cultural District and at the Historic District at Main & Union streets.

My twin brother John and I will be there with all our books, including our newest venture - Bob the Bear's A-B-C Coloring Book!  If you like to color and have forgotten the alphabet, this is just the thing for you.  


Or give it to a child.  You'll look less ridiculous.

See you in Easthampton, Saturday, April 13th!

No comments:

Related Products