Some great guesses for these movie typists. The answers are:
1. Allen Jenkins ponders his next sentence as Errol Flynn's secretary/chauffeur in "Footsteps in the Dark".
2. Burt Lancaster in "Mister 880".
3. Bing Crosby in "Here Comes the Groom".
4. Jean Arthur in "A Foreign Affair".
5. Kim Novak in "Middle of the Night."
6. Jean Arthur, again, in "More Than a Secretary" - Jean seems to be giving Barbara Stanwyck a run for her money as Hollywood's most prolific typist.
7. Bing Crosby and Jane Wyman in "Here Comes the Groom" about to tap out a chorus on the typewriter.
Thanks for playing along. No post this Thursday, but I'll see you next Monday