IMPRISON TRAITOR TRUMP.

Saturday, August 30, 2014

TCM Classic Cruise

As  most of you probably know by now, this year's TCM Classic Cruise will set sail (proverbially) in October, and one of the celebrity guests is Ann Blyth.

TCM has just published the itinerary for the cruise.  Ann will be doing a couple hour-long conversation sessions, and will also be on hand for a screening of Mildred Pierce.

Have a look here for the rest of the schedule and events with the other celebrity guests. Unfortunately, the cruise is booked, so if' you're late, you can try for the waiting list.

I, sadly, am unable to attend this cruise, but if any reader is going,  I invite you (beg you) to share your experiences and/or photos relating to Miss Blyth on this blog as part of our year-long series on her career.  I'd really appreciate your perspective on the event, to be our eyes and ears.  Thanks.

2 comments:

The Metzinger Sisters said...

This was one TCM Cruise that I REALLY wanted to go on! Times like these make me wish I wasn't so poor. :-( Diane Baker, Shirley Jones, Tab Hunter, AND Ann Blyth...all in one boat, what more could one ask for?

Jacqueline T. Lynch said...

I bet it'll be a lot of fun. Hopefully some blogger will go and share the news.

Related Products