IMPRISON TRAITOR TRUMP.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

"WWII in HD" DVD CONTEST

As announced on Monday’s post, today we’re running a contest to win a DVD three-disk set of the World War II documentary series “WWII in HD.” For my review of that series, please have a look at Monday’s post.

For those who’d like to purchase the DVD or Blu-ray edition, they are available from A&E Home Entertainment at these sites. For more information on the series, have a look at this website.



CONTEST RULES:

First, let me clarify that the prize is the DVD version only, not the Blu-ray version.

1. Hop onto my brother John’s cartoon blog, “Arte Acher’s Falling Circus” here.

2. Leave a comment on his blog, with something like “Gimme the DVD” so I’ll know you’re trying for the prize.

3. That’s it.

On Monday, at 1 p.m. U.S. Eastern Time, I will collect all the entries and pull the winner at random out of a hat. Then I’ll announce the winner at that time and request that the winner email me privately with the mailing address where I can send the prize US Media Mail. The mailing address will not be posted on the blog, but will remain private.

Good luck to everyone, and I know the winner will enjoy this excellent documentary series.

Note: A&E Home Entertainment has provided me with a review copy of the DVD set, and one to give away.

No comments:

Related Products